Opening an Account
You can join KEE Federal Credit Union at either our Kearney or Lexington locations by meeting with a Member Services Representative. Every member initially opens a savings account. This savings is your membership to KEE Federal Credit Union.
What you need to join?
You must be at least 19 years old to apply for membership with an individual account. You will need to provide the following information:
- Social Security number and a valid driver's license.
- If your current address does not match your photo identification, you will need a secondary documentation.
- A secondary identification document may be: Work Id with a photo, utility bill, W-2 or paystub that shows current correct address, Matricula Card, or a credit card bill.
- Initial deposit of $5.00
Adding a Joint Owner?
The Joint Owner must be present in order to validate their identity. In order to complete the Joint Owner application, you will need to provide the following information:
- Social Security and valid Driver's License.
- A secondary identification may be required if your current address does not match your photo identification. See the list above.
Want to open a Children's Account?
You can open an account for your children or grand children at any time to start saving for college, that car when they turn 16, or whatever else they may need. You will need the child's social security card for identification.
Are you eligible for membership?
If you are an employee or family member of one of our Select Employee Groups, you qualify!